Monday 18 December 2017

Sasayaki Glitter Christmas Morning


Hello lovely peeps. Only a week to go until the big day and I hope your preparations are under way.I thought I had everything under control until I had a shock on Saturday to discover half my Christmas cards (that I thought I had posted last week) had slid off the passenger seat and into the pocket in the car door....doh!! At least there is still time for them to arrive safely.

Anyway, less of my woes. It is time for more new releases at Sasayaki Glitter today and I just could not resist this little image. It is called Christmas Morning and takes me right back to the boys dragging their Christmas sacks into our bedroom to open the contents!!


It was really quick to make. I coloured her with Promarkers. Die cut Merry Christmas and the snowflake and added a length of ribbon and a bow to do is it off. Simples !!

All being well I shall be back later in the week.

 Until then...take care xx

Some challenges

Crafty Calendar - It's Christmas
 Dis digis- Holiday Gifts
Fussy and fancy #202 - Christmas
Sweet Stampin - Last minute Christmas/CAS

20 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Oh my goodness what a little sweetheart! Adore this image, Sarah! Fab colouring and design! xxx

Julie B said...

Cute, love the glasses, just like the little snowman that's sitting proudly on my window sill! Merry Christmas. :)

meg said...

love her wide eyed look Sarah, it's wonderful to see this on little ones opening their presents, thanks for bringing back lovely memories with this beauty

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Sarah, such a sweet image and you have used my favourite Christmas die.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Laine said...

This is so cute Sarah. Sweet image and detail.
Laine
x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous Christmas card Sarah. The image is so sweet and love teh shine of the red mirri.
Lorraine x

Jo Rice said...

I love your card design and such a cute image,,.so adorable, Thanks for joining us over at the Fussy and Fancy Challenge blog....jo. xx

Carole Pollard said...

Just a delight I love this pretty design so glad you found your Christmas cards could have been the 1st February!! Love and hugs Carole x

Nataliascraft said...

Wonderful Christmas card Sarah, beautiful design and sweet image. x

Wishcraft said...

Super cute image and fab design, lovely card Sarah... thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin' too :o) Hugs, Lisa x

MaryH said...

Love the little candy cane antlers on this sweet & perfectly colored little girl. So cute with the google eyes and the wonderful sentiment die cut. TFS & Merry Christmas. Best wishes for a wonderful 2018.

Brenda said...

Sarah, this is so cute! Love this sweet little girl. I love the memories it conjures also. Stocking were always first. Wonderful creation!

Pat K said...

Sweet, sweet card Sarah. Cute image and love that sentiment in glossy red. Thanks for playing along with us at Fussy and Fancy Friday. Pat K xx

Annette said...

Wow, I love her fabulous eyes!!! xxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Sarah, this is sooooo adorable! How cute is that wee girlie with her pressie sack?!! Love this to bits! Gorgeous shiny sentiment strip too. What a fabulous card. Love the white space, it's a beautifully crafted card. Wishing you and yours a beautiful Christmas celebration and wonderful New Year! Hugs, Wends xoxo

KandA said...

What a lovely card Sarah and such a cute image. Wishing you and your family a very merry christmas xx

Jules said...

Hi Sarah

A really great Christmas card. Love how you have used that great die alongside your cute image. Great finished look.

I hope you and your family have a fabulous Christmas and wish you all the best for 2018.

Love Jules xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A really sweet image and card Sarah. Sorry I didn't visit before Christmas but time just got away. I hope you had a lovely Christmas and best wishes for a Happy and Healthy New Year!
Lorraine

Lynne in NI said...

Awww she's a cutie! Love that fab sentiment die too :)

Heather said...

Well, at least you found your cards in time to get them sent out!! With my luck, I would have found them after Christmas! ; ) This card is super cute! Such a sweet image and I love all the sparkle and shine! Thanks for playing with Di's Digi Designs.