Friday 6 June 2014

Red, white and blue...

Evening, I've managed to sneak out to blog a card that I made a couple of days ago. Hubby is watching cricket so the coast is clear for a minute or two!! I've earned a bit of indulgence anyway!! We had all our external doors replaced on Wednesday (while it was blowing a gale!!) so the wood over the garage and porch looked tatty all of a sudden, so we have both been up a ladder treating the wood and enjoying the warm weather !!


I used a scalloped card blank for a change. The papers are Maja Design and I coloured the little lady to match. I coloured seam binding (ombre style with two shades of blue...ooh get me!!) to match the papers and just added some pearls. She is for the following challenges...

Divas by Design - Red, White and Blue
Stampin for the weekend - Anything Goes

Thanks for popping in and have a lovely weekend xx


16 comments:

Debs said...

Fabulous card Sarah - such a sweet image and super pretty DP's
Sounds like you've been busy - hope you have a more relaxing weekend.
Debs xx

ps Thanks for playing along with The Divas - good luck xx

Laine said...

Fabulous image, colour and detail. Its been a beautiful day. I have just finished watering the baskets and pots. Love the summer.
Laine
xx

Anonymous said...

So pretty! love the colours, looking forward to seeing your crochet efforts too! thanks for all your lovely comments on my blog hugs me xx

Jennifer said...

This is so sweet, Sarah. The red, white and blue combo looks so fresh. CLEVER you, colouring your ribbon ombre style!!

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

Lisa xx said...

this is beautiful Sarah, so pretty....the colour combi looks great xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a sweet image and love the colours and design

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Sarah, I love the sweet image and beautiful papers.
Sue xx

brenda said...

Sweet image and pretty colours Sarah.

Hope your weekend is a good one.

B x

Doreen said...

Love the image,fab details too.Just gorgeous.xxx

Sue Nicholson said...

Beautiful card, have a fab weekend x cheers Sue Nx

Whisper said...

Aaah absolutely adorable and i have those papers too, i must dig them out, luv Sam x

Unknown said...

lovely image thanks for joining us sister act this week and good luck
hugs Tonnie

Janice said...

What a sweet card Sarah - I'm into my ADFD images too at the moment, hadn't noticed this one but I love her. Hope you have a good week and that the woodwork is looking tip top once more. Jx

Unknown said...

Such a pretty card Sarah, gorgeous colouring and lovely matching papers. Fern x

Annette said...

So pretty Sarah, and I love those poppy papers. Sorry I've been AWOL since Friday as was away for the weekend. I went directly from work on Friday and only back last night so am only catching up now. :0)

Michelle said...

WOW the red, white and blue colour combo look amazing. Gorgeous card Sarah. Michelle x