Thursday 1 May 2014

In the Garden

Hello Peeps!! The first day of May...isn't it hard to believe?! 

Not only is it the first day of the month but the first of our now MONTHLY challenges at


 These will now start on the first Thursday of each month.

We are kicking off with the seasonally appropriate


There are five fabulous sponsors this time so please do join in the fun!!

This is my contribution...





I used the fabulous "In the garden - veggies" from Digistamp Boutique

Coloured, as ever, with Promarkers. I die cut the lattice work for  the suggestion of trellis. The insert has the same and I also used the fab snail die that my dear team mate Annette sent me for Christmas.




I am playing along at these challenges

Inky Impressions #157 - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart #16 - Anything Goes
That Craft Place - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz #228 - Anything Goes


That's all for now. See you soon xx




21 comments:

Laine said...

Such a cute creation Sarah. Love the die cut detail and the so sweet image.
Laine
xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Great card Sarah x

Sue said...

Fabulous card Sarah, such a great image and I love the layout.
Sue xx

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely card, have a great bank holiday weekend cheers Sue N x

Sue said...

A very pretty card Sarah.
Sue x

Jane Savage said...

Love your little gardening scene, Sarah! That trellis is a fab idea! xx

vic said...

Sarah this is super adorable! Such a sweet card and anyone would love this :) the die cut looks lovely along the top of your card and I really adore that snail :)
Have a lovely day my friend
Vic x

Carole said...

Great fun card Sarah
Hugs
Carole xXx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Sarah what a beautiful card love the image, layout and well just everything about it. I heard that the rhyme says flaming may well its certainly not flaming here its pouring down quite heavy too. Love Alison xx

Hazel said...

Sarah just love your little garden scene, and love how you have done that trellis. Hazel xx

Karon said...

Fabulous card - love the image and the die cut is so pretty! TFS

Michelle said...

Fantastic gardening card Sarah. The bee, lady bird and snail are so adorable! Michelle x

Michelle said...

Oh and there's a little worm peeping there lol x

Whisper said...

Oooo fabby image and am loving the trellis die too and cute snail inside as well, Luv Sam x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is such a brilliant card! I love the gorgeous garden image and your tag looks perfect with the twine.
Rebecca.

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Sarah..love the your cute gardening scene and love the snail and the little worm...how cute is that.

luv CHRISSYxx

Anonymous said...

Super cute Sarah! lovely image and I can not wait to see your cake card! thanks for stopping by my blog today! hugs me x

Annette said...

Fab card honey, Love the lattice die and the very pretty image. I'm really glad that you've managed to make use of the snail die. He is quite cute (as snails go!!) as I'm not too keen on them on my cabbages in the flesh!
Have a fab weekend
Hugs
Annette
xx

crafty-stamper said...

love the garden scene image and really love the snail die-cut -thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart
Carol DT x

Anonymous said...

Great use of the die! Aren't we all a bit desperate for spring! Thanks for joining us at That Craft Place Challenge Blog. Erin xx

Peanut said...

Oh that is just tooo cute, Sarah! How adorable is that snail on the inside!
hugs, Asha