Tuesday 4 February 2014

Valentine surprise

Top o' the morning to you and I hope you are all well. Today we have a new challenge beginning at 


and it's Valentine, chosen by Francesca... so dust off the heart dies and papers and join in!!

 I decided to make a wedge box to fill with sweeties for my beau.


I tied the top together with an assortment of red ribbon which was adorned with a little red heart bell. I used a freebie stamp for the tag and heat embossed with red powder which I've had for donkeys and never used. I punched out some red hearts to add to the display...ooh, get me!!

I am taking my box here

Addicted to stamps - hearts
Stampin for the Weekend - Anything but a card
Open minded crafting fun #3 - Show some love
Fantasy Stampers #3 - Love and Cherish
That Craft Place - Valentine
Crafting from the heart #6 - Anything Goes/Use red

Just wanted to say thank you for your wonderful comments full of praise and encouragement for my recent attempt at "vintage", it means so much xx


20 comments:

brenda said...

A stunning Valentines creation Sarah and what an interesting fold.

B x

Jules said...

Ooooo Sarah .. .. I am loving this very, very much.

What a great project.

Love the embossed tag too.

Have a great day.

Love Jules xx

Sammy said...

Ohhh this is so lovely Sarah! Very stylish! x

Jane Savage said...

Beautiful box, Sarah. What a fab idea and I love the embossed heart!
So what sweets will you be giving your beau! Love Hearts I assume (groan). :{ xx

Laine said...

Such a stunning creation Sarah. Love the colours and fabulous detail.
Laine
xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Sarah, a fabulous design and I love the colours.
Sue xx

Michelle said...

wow sarah - a fabulous idea and it looks so good too I have that stamp (got it yesterday lol) haven't used it yet! great project - michelle x

Peanut said...

This is so fab, Sarah. What wicked goodies await your Beau... I wonder!
hugs, Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

Marilyn said...

This is gorgeous Sarah! First of all, I like the wedge box and then I love the pretty embossing on the heart. Great way to 'tie' it all together too.

Hazel said...

Sarah your wedge box is great and so is the pretty embossed heart. Hazel x

Sue said...

Awwww this is so sweet, love this box Sarah and that lovely embossed heart huggles Sue xx

Annette said...

Fabulous box and a lovely stamp.

Debs said...

This is so gorgeous Sarah - love the striking colour combo and fab detailing.
Have a great evening.
Debs xx

Mojca said...

oh your box is gorgeous and I love the pretty embossed card! hugs! Mojca

Crafty Moone Cards said...

This is so beautiful. Sue x

Kat W said...

A fabulous project and the beautiful tag and ribbons look great against the black box...someone will be very happy with this I think!
Hugs, Kat x

Michelle said...

Hope you get a chance to do the WOYWW Sarah - I took my pic first thing this morning, after brushing my son's teeth and then uploaded it when I came back from taking him to School - bit of a rush though lol michelle x

Anonymous said...

Ohh totally gorgeous! love the tag and the box shape is brilliant too! hugs me xx

Jenny L said...

Hi Sarah,
this is a great pressie for your beau. Love that stamped image of the tag.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Janice said...

This is rather special! What a super gift, lovely work Sarah, Jx