Thursday 28 November 2013

AYLI DT Card

Good morning peeps and a warm welcome to a new challenge at 


An easy one this time. We would like you to share your favourite digi stamp (and don't forget you MUST tell us why!). Re-phrase that actually, as it was NOT an easy task for me to choose I can tell you!! However, of late I have been using Heather Ellis images so deduced from this that they MUST be my "current" favourite!!

Here it is


I paper pieced the dress on this little cutie using Pink Paislee Prairie Hill papers. The rest of the image was coloured (as usual) with Promarkers and the background sponged with tumbled glass DI pad. It's actually a very special card as it was for my lovely Team Mate Carol's 21st (Plus P&P!!) Birthday last week so do pop over and give her some belated Birthday wishes.

I am joining in with these great challenges

Challenges 4 Everybody #34 - Anything goes #2
Aud Sentiments #94 - Any Sentiment
Sister Act #34
Digi sketch Challenge - Paper Piecing
Creative Fingers #12 - Anything goes (Optional use metal - pewter brad)

That's all for now folks. Hope you will play along with us this time, use a digi and tell us WHY it's your favourite ...simples!! xx

13 comments:

Bridie said...

Lovely card, I love the cream and orange combo and the paper piecing brings it all together beautifully.

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

Hope you're staying warm and cozy

Hugs

Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

Jane Savage said...

Just stunning, Sarah. I love those papers and your paper-piecing is fab. Gorgeous clouds too! xx

Mojca said...

Oh the little girl is really cute and I love the papers you used, the layout also looks just gorgeous. hugs! Mojca

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Sarah, I love the cute image with her pretty dress. Beautiful papers.
Sue xx

Annette said...

Love the paper piecing Sarah and the cute image. So sweet.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Annie said...

such a sweet card and pretty paper pieced dress!
hugs, annie x

Laine said...

So very cute. Love the image and your fabulous paper piecing.
Laine
xx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Gorgeous card Sarah. x

Denise Goeldner said...

Very pretty card, lovely colours. Thanks for joining us over at Creative Fingers Challenge Blog.
~ Denise DT ~

Unknown said...

Love ALL of it! Your DP, your image, your paper piecing....Fantastic!!
I'm so glad you shared your creativity at Sister Act this week! LOVELY!!!
Trisha-DT

Sarn said...

Aww - this GREAT. Lovely paper piecing and I like the card layout. Your sky is terrific.

Hugs
Sarn x

kelly ledder said...

This is gorgeous, love the paper piecing and the interpretation of the sketch.

Thanks for playing along.

Kelyl x

nnalorac said...

Hi Sarah, sorry I'm visiting rather late in the day! Been caught up with family and now trying to catch up. My card was just so lovely and she is so sweet. Thanks for thinking of me. Was a lovely surprise/ 21! I wish. Best wishes. Carolxx